Monday, March 23, 2009

About Me

Hi My name is Katie and I am a Trainee at the Gatton Library. I started at the beginning of this year and have learnt a lot! When I started I did not realise how much work went into getting the books onto the shelves at the library. I am enjoying working here and seeing all the books before they go onto the shelf. This morning I have been working on my TAFE studies. It is keeping me busy. I have done a Story time here once and really enjoyed it. It was fun reading, singing, and doing a craft with the children. I think the children enjoyed it too. I am looking forward to the next time I do Story time. Kris and Shay are a bad influence on me because when they eat chocolate I can't help myself and have to eat some too. Ha Ha. I have been merging authors and that is a really boring job. It makes me sleepy. But it is something that has to be done so it is best to get on with it. I really enjoy serving customers and answering the phone. It is interesting to see what kind of books people borrow and which are really popular authors.

1 comment:

  1. You can make your own decision about the chocolate eating . . . don't blame us for your chocolate fettish miss katie pegg!!!

    ReplyDelete